DAP 1-Gallon White Window Glazing Compound
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Gallon White Window Glazing Compound
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Oct 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- For face glazing of wood, metal, and aluminum sash
- Forms an airtight, watertight seal
- Resists sagging, cracking, and shrinking
DAP® 33 ® Glazing is a ready-to-use glazing compound that may be used for face glazing wood or metal sash. Its knife-grade consistency allows for smooth, easy applications and sticks tightly to glass and sash while resisting sagging, shrinking and cracking. This product is designed for both interior and exterior use.
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Z88.2 Specified | OSHA 1910.134 Approved|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|