AmericanAirFilter 24 x 24 x 1-Inch StrataDensity Fiberglass Air Filter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
24 x 24 x 1-Inch StrataDensity Fiberglass Air Filter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Panel Filter Utilizing The Purolator Monobond Concept Of A One-Piece Frame Sealed To The Media Using Heat And Pressure
- Fiberglass Media Is Evenly Coated With A Gel Adhesive To Prevent Finer Particle Migration
- Full Depth Loading And High Dust Holding Capacity
- Filter Media Has A Skin Backing And Is Evenly Coated With A Jelled Adhesive
- Disposable Fiberglass Panel Filter Protects Your Havoc System
- Color Coded For Easy Recognition Of Popular Sizes
- Monobond Pinched Frame With Strong Design No Air Bypass
- Notched Frame Reduces Freight Costs Shelf Warehouse And Display Space
- Installation Is Safe And Easy With No Metal
Panel filter utilizing the Purolator Monobond concept of a one-piece frame sealed to the media using heat and pressure. Fiberglass media is evenly coated with a gel adhesive to prevent finer particle migration. Full depth loading and high dust holding capacity. Filter media has a skin backing and is evenly coated with a jelled adhesive. UL Class 2.
|Common Length||24 in|
|Common Thickness||1 in|
|Common Width||24 in|
|Shipping Cubic Size||0.33|
|Unit Dimensions||11.75 in W x 24.25 in H x 2.25 in L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|