AmericanAirFilter 20 x 10 x 1-Inch StrataDensity Fiberglass Air Filter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20 x 10 x 1-Inch StrataDensity Fiberglass Air Filter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Nov 28, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cut To Size Air Filter Pads
- High Dust-Holding Capacity
- Latex-Coated Fibers On Scrim Backing
- Panel Filter Utilizing The Purolator Monobond Concept Of A One-Piece Frame Sealed To The Media Using Heat And Pressure
- Fiberglass Media Is Evenly Coated With A Gel Adhesive To Prevent Finer Particle Migration
- Filter Media Has A Skin Backing And Is Evenly Coated With A Jelled Adhesive
Panel filter utilizing the Purolator Monobond concept of a one-piece frame sealed to the media using heat and pressure. Fiberglass media is evenly coated with a gel adhesive to prevent finer particle migration. Full depth loading and high dust holding capacity. Filter media has a skin backing and is evenly coated with a jelled adhesive. UL Class 2.
|Common Length||20 in|
|Common Thickness||1 in|
|Common Width||10 in|
|Shipping Cubic Size||0.12|
|Unit Dimensions||10.25 in W x 20.5 in H x 11.5 in L|
|Usage||For Central Air Conditioners And Furnaces|