10 AWG Green Nylon Sheath Stranded Building Wire, Per Ft.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 24, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Thermoplastic insulation/nylon sheath heat, moisture, gasoline, and oil resistant
- Sizes 8 AWG and larger rated THWN-2 all stranded sizes rated MTW and THWN
- Sizes 14 through 6 AWG rated AWM (105-deg; C) sizes 14 through 1 AWG rated VW-1
- Size 1/0 AWG and larger listed for CT use black size 2 AWG and larger listed sunlight-resistant
SouthwireSIMpull THHN copper conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the National Electrical Code. Voltage for all applications is 600 V. SIMpull THHN copper conductors are designed to be installed without application of a pulling lubricant.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin
|Certification, Codes, Standards
|ASTM B3/B8/B787 Specified; CSA Certified; CT Rated; Federal A-A-59544 Specification; NEMA Rated; RoHS Compliant; UL 83/758/1063/1581 Listed