Kwikset Satin Chrome Tylo Signature Bell Tulip Deadbolt Combo Entry Knob Lockset
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Satin Chrome Tylo Signature Bell Tulip Deadbolt Combo Entry Knob Lockset
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Provides two locking points, keyed entry and deadbolt, for exterior doors; combo packs provide additional value plus the convenience of one key operating both locks
- Easy to install; adjustable latch and deadbolt fit all standard door preparations
- Left, reversible, right handing
- Drive-in, round corner, square corner latch faceplate
- Reversible for right or left hand doors
- Knob set and deadbolt are both single cylinder: operated by a Key from the exterior and thumb turn from the interior
- Both knobs are locked or unlocked by key outside or turn button inside
- Universal handling - fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
Includes one Tylo entry knob lockset and one No.660 deadbolt. Knobs locked or unlocked by key outside or turnbutton inside. Deadbolt operated by key outside and thumbturn inside. Security knobs feature full 1 in solid core throwbolt, all metal mechanisms, anti-pry shield 5-pin system. DOOR PREP: 2-1/8 in Cross Bore, 1 in Edge Bore, 1 in x 2-1/4 in Latch Face. BACKSET: 2-3/8 in standard and adjustable 2-3/8 in and 2-3/4 in optional. DOOR THICKNESS: 1-3/8 in to 1-3/4 in . CYLINDER: 5-pin. FACEPLATES: 1 in x 2-1/4 in round corner. STRIKES: 1 in x 2-1/4 in full lip. BOLT: knob 1/2 in throw, deadbolt 1 in throw. HANDING: Reversible for right or left hand doors. ANSI/BHMA: knob Grade 3, deadbolt Grade 3.
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Approved | BHMA Certified|