Oatey 1.7-Ounce No. 95 Tinning Flux Paste
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1.7-Ounce No. 95 Tinning Flux Paste
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jan 27, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compatible with all common plumbing solder alloys
- Will not turn copper piping green
- Good for large diameter copper piping
- 100% lead-free paste flux cleans and fluxes copper piping to provide uniform solder flow
- Added tinning powder helps to pre-tin piping
- Petroleum base provides cleaning effectiveness
- Material is safe for use in potable water applications
With Oatey® silver solder powder added to pre-tin copper pipes. Cleans, fluxes and tins. Lead free, can be used on potable water systems. For clean sweat copper fittings, no pre-cleaning needed. Do not use on electrical parts. Formulated with the same quality as Oatey® No.5 flux. Will work for large diameter copper and does not turn copper green. Can never burn out.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed. Vapor may be harmful. may cause injury to eyes or skin on contact. Read Cautionary Statement on product.
|Applicable Materials||Copper, Brass, Zinc, Galvanized Iron And Tin Or Copper Coated Metals|
|Composition||Petrolatum, Zinc Chloride, Ammonium Chloride|
|Flash Point||540° F|
|Usage||Potable Water Applications|
|VOC Content||1 - 4 %|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||MIL-F-14256/NSF 61 Certified|