GENOVA 1-1/4 x 3/4-Inch White PVC Solvent Weld Pipe Reducing Bushing
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/4 x 3/4-Inch White PVC Solvent Weld Pipe Reducing Bushing
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Inserts into threaded fitting socket to reduce to smaller threaded opening
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- PVC pressure pipe and fittings are used in cold water pressure applications
Inserts into threaded fitting socket to reduce to smaller threaded opening. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466. Boxed.
|End Style||MIP X FIP|
|Material Specification||ASTM D2466|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ASTM D2466 Specified; NSF Certified|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Nominal Size||1-1/4 X 3/4 in|