GENOVA 1/2-Inch PVC Side Inlet Pipe Elbow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch PVC Side Inlet Pipe Elbow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Mar 21, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Commonly used to connect threaded sprinkler risers to underground systems
- Fitting reduces to a smaller pipe size
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
Used to connect threaded sprinkler risers to underground systems. Adapts to standard male pipe threads. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|End Style||Slip x Slip x FIP|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ASTM D2466; NSF Listed|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Nominal Size||0.5 in|