Genova 1/2-Inch PVC Side Inlet Pipe Elbow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch PVC Side Inlet Pipe Elbow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, May 13, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Commonly used to connect threaded sprinkler risers to underground systems
- Fitting reduces to a smaller pipe size
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
Used to connect threaded sprinkler risers to underground systems. Adapts to standard male pipe threads. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|End Style||Slip x Slip x FIP|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Standards||ASTM D2466, NSF Listed|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|
|Nominal Size||0.5 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|