IRWIN 10-Inch X 180-Tooth Circular Steel Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch X 180-Tooth Circular Steel Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Oct 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Fully hardened plate runs truer longer
- Heavy gauge high carbon steel for extended life
- Plywood/Paneling - Steel
- Construction Grade
Thin kerf circular saw blade for circular saws has precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts. Used for Plywood, OSB, veneer and plastic. Fully hardened plate runs truer longer. Heavy-gauge, high carbon steel for longer life.
|Type||Circular Saw Blade|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|