Irwin 7-1/4-Inch X 24-Tooth Circular Classic Series Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/4-Inch X 24-Tooth Circular Classic Series Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jan 16, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The best value for an economy blade
- Corrosion resistant coating helps prevent rusting
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Slots for Straighter Cuts
Thin kerf, 2.7 mm, saw blade for corded circular saws. Corrosion resistant coating helps prevent rusting. Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts, slots for straighter cuts. Alternate top bevel, 18° hook angle.
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Type||Circular Saw Blade|