IRWIN 10-Inch Steel Curved Jaw Locking Pliers With Wire Cutter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Steel Curved Jaw Locking Pliers With Wire Cutter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Oct 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee
|Handle Style||Plain Grip|
|Jaw Material||Alloy Steel|
|Jaw Size||1-15/64 in Length X 5/8 in Width X 7/16 in Thickness|
|Jaw Thickness||7/16 in|
|Jaw Width||5/8 in|
|Standards/Approvals||Federal Specification GGG-W-00649|
|Usage||For gripping and holding|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Jaw Capacity||1-7/8 in|
|Jaw Length||1-15/64 in|