Oregon 16-Inch AdvanceCut Saw Chain
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
16-Inch AdvanceCut Saw Chain
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 24, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .050", drive link count: 58
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
Designed for homeowners and occasional chainsaw users, the Oregon S58 AdvanceCut Saw Chain is a low-vibration, low-kickback chain featuring Chamfer Chisel cutters with twin cutting corners for outstanding performance.
Remington: M15012US, M15014AS, M15014US, M30016AS-1, M30016AS, M35016AW, RM1415M, RM1630A, RM1630W, M35016US, M30016US, M30016AW, M35016AS, RM1630U
Skil: 606 Electric, 605
Wen: 1100, 1200, 1400, 2000, 2400, 2600, 2700, 5000, 5008, 5010, 5014, 5016, Bumble Bee, Hornet, Wasp
|ANSI Yellow Label||No|
|Bar Length||16 in|
|Chain Pitch||3/8 in Low Profile|
|File Size||5/32 in|
|Fits Brand||Remington, Skil, Wen|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|