Oregon 18-Inch ControlCut Guide Bar And Chain Combo
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
18-Inch ControlCut Guide Bar And Chain Combo
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Nov 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Lubritec system keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 62 cc
- Pitch: .325", Gauge: .063", chain drive link count: 74
- Saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
This 18-inch guide bar and chain combination features a .325-inch chain ideal for occasional commercial users. The low-vibration micro chisel cutters offer excellent performance, easy maintenance and low kickback. The AdvanceCut™ guide bar features a small radius, multi-rivet nose for good durability and control.
Stihl: 024, 026, 026P, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, MS 260, MS 270, MS 271, MS 280, MS 290
|ANSI Yellow Label||No|
|Bar Length||18 in|
|Chain Pitch||.325 in|
|File Size||3/16 in|
|Type||Bar and Chain|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI B175.1-2012 Specified | CSA Z62.3 Certified|