Oregon 20-Inch AdvanceCut Guide Bar And Chain Combo
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Inch AdvanceCut Guide Bar And Chain Combo
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Lubritec system keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 60 cc
- Pitch: 3/8 in, Gauge: .050 in, chain drive link count: 70
- Saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3
This 20 in guide bar and chain combination features a 3/8 chain ideal for occasional commercial users and professionals. The low-vibration, full-chisel cutters offer top performance, smooth cutting, and low kickback. The AdvanceCut™ guide bar features a small radius multi-rivet nose for good durability and control.
Homelite: 330, 35 SL, 350, 410, 450, 550, 750, 850, 923, 925, C Series, Super XL, SUPER XLAO, SXL 922, SXL 923, 922, VI 955, XL (700 Series), XL (800 Series), XL 12, XL 15, XL400, 650, 825, 540, 460, SXL 925, 360, XL 900 Series
Jonsered: 1020, 110, 111, 60, 601, 61, 62, 66, 70, 75, 751, 77, 80, 801, 81, 820, 830, 90, 910, 920, 939, 621
Olympyk: 250A, 251, 252, 254, 260, 261, 264, 272, 280, 284, 355, 460, 461, 480, 481, 482, 250
Remington: LOGGER, PL-4, PL-5, PL-55, SL-10, SL-14, SL-9, SL-9 Automatic, WOODSMAN, SL-11A, SL-16, SL-4 Automatic
|ANSI Yellow Label||No|
|Bar Length||20 in|
|Chain Pitch||3/8 in|
|File Size||7/32 in|
|Fits Brand||Homelite, Jonsered, Olympyk, Remington|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI B175.1-2012 Specified | CSA Z62.3 Certified|
|Type||Bar and Chain|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|