CORONA 12-Foot Compound Action Tree Pruner
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Foot Compound Action Tree Pruner
- TP 3841
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 29, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Die-cast zinc alloy pruning head
- Fully heat-treated, high-carbon, PTFE non-stick coated cutlery steel blade with 1" diameter cutting capacity
- Compound-action pulley system triples your cutting power
- Pass-through shearing action
- 15" Conventional saw blade
- Lightweight fiberglass pole telescopes to 12'
- Comfortable, non-slip 24" cushioned grip, weather resistant polypropylene pull rope and wood grip
- Rope Diameter - 3/16 in, 5.0 mm
12-Foot Compound Action Tree Pruner.
|Handle Type||Non-Slip, Comfort Grip, Cushion Grip|
|Material||Die-Cast Zinc Alloy|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Blade Length||12 ft|
|Cutting Capacity||1 in|
|Handle Length||24 in|