GENOVA 1/2-Inch CPVC Tube Wing Elbow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch CPVC Tube Wing Elbow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 7, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- This elbow is used to change direction in piping and features lugs for fastening.
- Sometimes called a Drop Ear elbow.
- Often used in conjunction with Washer Hose Valve for hooking up-to automatic clothes washers as well as fabricating water supply piping stub outs for toilet installation.
Used to change direction in piping and features lugs for fastening. Often used in conjunction with No.530671 washer hose valve for hooking up to automatic clothes washers and for fabricating water supply piping stub outs for toilet installation. Sometimes called a Drop Ear elbow.
|Material Specification||ASTM D2846|
|Working Pressure||400 psi at 73° F, 100 psi at 180° F|
|Nominal Size||.5 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||NSF Listed|