Pro Sl-Ac Stud Sensor
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Feb 27, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm)
- Red LEDs light up every time a stud edge is approached
- Patented SpotLite Pointing System and green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud
- Battery cover also doubles as a belt clip
StudSensor Pro SL-AC stud finder locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented SpotLite Pointing System shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target and WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. Its tough, ergonomic housing withstands everyday job-site use.
|For Installing Plasma and LCD Mounts Plant Hangers, Pot Racks Cabinets and Shelves Ceiling Fans
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin
|Overall Width (In)