Culligan 5-Micron Extra-Fine Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Micron Extra-Fine Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jan 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Extra-fine (5-micron) sediment filtration: dirt, sand, silt, rust particles and scale particles
- Recommended for use with city well water supplies
- Filter life up to 2 months or 8000 gal
Use inside Nos.HF-360, HF-160, or HF-150 filter housings to extend life of major appliances or provide clean, fresh drinking water by reducing extra fine, fine and medium sand/dirt/silt, coarse sand, scale and rust particles (5 nominal micron rating). Will also fit Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most standard size water filters. Corrosion-resistant, spun polypropylene construction for well-water applications. 2-month/8,000-gallon life depending on usage and water conditions. NSF International tested and certified.
|Type||Sediment Water Filter|