20-Micron Medium-Fine Pleated Cellulose Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Dec 10, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Fits HF-150 and HF-360
- Medium-fine (20-micron) sediment filtration: sand, silt, dirt, rust particles and scale particles
- Pleated for increased surface area and strength
- Filter life up to 4 months or 16,000 gallons
- Not recommended for use with non-treated well water supplies
Use inside Nos.HF-360, HF-160, or HF-150 filter housings to extend life of major appliances or provide clean, fresh drinking water by reducing medium sand/dirt/silt, coarse sand, scale and rust particles (20 nominal micron rating). Will also fit Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most standard size water filters. Pleated construction for increased efficiency and well-water applications. 4-month/16,000-gallon life depending on usage andwater conditions. NSF International tested and certified. FILTRATION
|Type||Sediment Water Filter|