J-B Weld Cold Weld Compound
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Cold Weld Compound
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 26, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Drill It, Grind It And Machine It
- May Be Applied With Putty Knife, Spoon, Wooden Paddle
- Resists: Water, Chemical, Acid, Shock, Vibrations
Bonds, fills and repairs aluminum, brass, bronze, ceramic, copper, iron, pewter, plastic, porcelain, steel and wood. For automotive, industrial, households, hobbies, farm machinery and equipment. Drying time 4 to 6 hours before handling. Not affected by gas, oil or water. One tube contains a mixture of fine steel in a liquid base. The second tube contains hardening compound. Display includes six No.8276 single carded pair of tubes.
|Application||Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|