Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I place an order online and pick it up at the store?
- Yes! You can now purchase in-stock items online and pick them up at the store for no extra charge. At this time, we do not ship items between stores or ship non-stock items to your local store.
- How do I place a tax-exempt order?
- The website does not have a tax exempt registration option when placing an order. Please indicate your tax-exempt status in the special instructions during the checkout process. You will need to provide proof of your tax-exempt status when you arrive at the store.
- How long should I expect it to take to fill an In-Store pickup order?
- Our goal is to fill orders as by your requested pick-up time, however, large orders and/or unforeseen circumstances may prevent us from filling the order within the time frame you choose. You will be notified by email once your order is ready to pick up. You will have 72 hours from your requested pick up time to retrieve it. After 72 hours, your item(s) will be placed back into circulation. Restocking fees may apply.
- How will I know when my in-Store pickup is ready?
- When an In-Store Pickup order has been filled, you will receive an email notifying you that it is ready to pick up. We will hold your order for 72 hours before placing the item(s) back in circulation.
- What do I need to bring to pick up an In-Store order?
- You will receive an email notifying you when your In-Store Pickup order is ready. The person specified as the “pickup person” on your order will need to bring their photo ID, a bar-coded copy of the order receipt (either printed or displayed on cell phone), and the credit card used for the purchase.
- What if the store doesn't stock the item that I want?
- Because each of our stores works independently from one another and determines what items to stock or special order, you will need to contact your local store directly for this request.
- What is your return policy?
- Returns are generally allowed within 30 days of purchase, with the original receipt and original packaging however, customers should refer to the individual store return policy from whom product was picked up.
Please choose a store for pricing and availability.
Find Your Local Store