Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for e-Friends Rewards?
To activate e-Friends Rewards, you simply need to subscribe to our Friends of the Family email list. If you are currently receiving Friends of the Family messages, you are already enrolled in e-Friends Rewards and no further action is needed. Remember to keep your Friends of the Family account information updated if you change your e-mail address.
Activate e-Friends Rewards® program by setting your email preferences to allow our messages. If your email address becomes invalid or you unsubscribe from our messages, you will be reverted back to the original twice a year redemption program. If this happens, just give us your new email address and follow the activation process to have any pending rewards made available again.
1. Login or create a Sutherlands.com account at https://sutherlands.com/myaccount
2. Click on Account Summary and link your Friends account if it is not already linked.
3. If you are NOT enrolled in e-Friends Rewards, you will see "Pending Rewards". Otherwise you will see your "Available Rewards".
4. To activate e-Friends Rewards, click on Email Preferences and check the box next to the Friends of the Family email list. Save your changes.
- What are e-Friends Rewards?
- e-Friends Rewards is an exciting new way for our Friends of the Family members to redeem their points. Instead of twice a year, get your rewards in 3-7 days PLUS other exclusive deals throughout the year!
- What happens if I don't want to receive Friends of the Family e-mails?
- We understand the value of an e-mail address, so we will not send anything to your e-mail that you do not sign up to receive. (You can select the notifications you wish to receive through the Email Subscription Preferences link.) It's no problem if you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, you will just be enrolled in the original twice-a-year redemption program. All Reward points you earn will be available to use during the next semi-annual redemption period.
- What if I change my e-mail address?
- Just update your current email address and your e-Friends Rewards status will remain the same.
- What is Friends of the Family?
- Friends of the Family is our customer loyalty program. It is only available at participating locations. Click Here to learn more. If your current location does not participate, you will see a message indicating that.
- When do my points expire?
- Friends of the Family points may expire after one year where required by law. (This applies to both e-Friends Rewards accounts and standard accounts.)
- Why was my account reverted back to a standard account?
- This will happen when our e-mail messages are not being received. This could be from unsubscribing, marking our messages as SPAM, changing your e-mail, etc. To convert back, simply update your email address or preferences Your e-Friends Rewards status and all pending points will be reinstated immediately.