Dremel Bit Drill 1/4-Inch Core Diamond
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Bit Drill 1/4-Inch Core Diamond
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 13, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Drill holes in both flat and contoured glass
- Diamond-impregnated cutting bit for long life
- Diamond grit around the circumference of the bit allows it to rasp a larger hole if needed
- Holes on the side of the bit allow the removal of material
- Ideal for decorative projects including glass blocks or bottles
- 663DR 1/4 in Glass Drilling Bit
- Cutting Oil
Now drill holes in glass with your Dremel rotary tool.
This diamond-impregnated core-style bit features superior long life and is ideal for drilling in both flat and contoured surfaces. Diamond grit a full 360-degrees around the circumference of the bit allows it to be used in a rasping action to enlarge a hole if needed. Holes on the side of the bit allow the removal of glass dust from inside the bit. Each bit is packaged with Dremel cutting oil to increase the speed of cut and prevent damage to the bit from overheating. For use on glass, ceramic wall tile, glass block, glass bottles, jewelry.