Milwaukee Large Red Nitrile Cut Level 1 Dipped Gloves
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Large Red Nitrile Cut Level 1 Dipped Gloves
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Mar 8, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- SMARTSWIPE Index Finger permits use of touch screen devices without removing gloves
- Nylon/lycra blend provides all day comfort
- Sandy grip finish
- TDM cut rating A
- Tear rating 2
- Breathable glove design
- Textured nitrile palm for best in class grip performance
- High dexterity design when handling small objects
- ANSI and EN cut rating 1
- Abrasion rating 3
- Puncture rating 1
- Ideal use for material handling and general purpose remodeling applications
Milwaukee Tools dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, allday comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. SMARTSWIPE index fingertips provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves and the textured nitrile palm provides best in class grip performance. The gloves are made of a nylon and lycra blend to provide all day comfort and wick away moisture and also feature high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects.Performance / Protection Rating Test Method Scale Rating Abrasion EN388 1-4 3 Cut EN388 1-5 1 Tear EN388 1-4 2 Puncture EN388 1-4 1 TDM Cut ISO 13997 A-F A ANSI Cut ASTM F2992 A1-A9 A1
|Lining Material||Nylon and Lycra Blend Knit|