Paint Department Associate (Riverton, WY)
A Paint Department Associate position is currently open at our Riverton, WY location. Career opportunities may be available to full-time employees.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers
- Assisting customers with paint questions and guiding customers towards using the right products
- Accurately estimating the correct material necessary for customer projects
- Maintaining an excellent department presentation at all times
- Work a varied schedule that may include day, evening, and weekend shifts
- Previous experience in either the paint trade or sales is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Motivated, hardworking and honest
- Detail oriented
- Qualified candidates will have a high school education or GED
- 1+ years of retail sales experience or the equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
- Download an Employment Application
- Fill out the application in your own handwriting.
- Mail or drop off the application in-person to:
Riverton, WY US 82501
No phone calls please.
Applicants that match our criteria for open positions will be contacted for an interview. If an application does not match our current criteria, it will be kept active for at least 90 days for consideration of future openings. If you wish to be considered for employment after that time, please re-apply.
Sutherlands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly enforces a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.