Lumberyard Salesperson (Pearl, MS)
A Lumberyard Salesperson position is currently open at our Pearl, MS location. Career opportunities may be available to full-time employees.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers
- Operate Forklifts, saws, and banding equipment
- Accurately gather and prepare customer delivery loads
- Assisting customers to load their vehicles
- Guiding customers towards the right product(s)
- Maintaining clean lumber yard presentation
- Cross train to fill in at other departments inside the store
- Assisting with yard returns and exchanges
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pass initital and random drug screens
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Be able to lift 95 lbs. without assistance
- Be detail oriented
- Be motivated, hardworking and honest
- Download an Employment Application
- Fill out the application in your own handwriting.
- Mail or drop off the application in-person to:
Pearl, MS US 39208
No phone calls please.
Applicants that match our criteria for open positions will be contacted for an interview. If an application does not match our current criteria, it will be kept active for at least 90 days for consideration of future openings. If you wish to be considered for employment after that time, please re-apply.
Sutherlands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly enforces a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.