Plumbing Department Associate (Pearl, MS)
A Plumbing Department Associate position is currently open at our Pearl, MS location. Career opportunities may be available to full-time employees.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers
- Assisting customers with home improvement questions and guiding customers towards the right product(s)s primarily in the plumbing department, but in other departments around the store as needed.
- Maintaining excellent store presentation
- Be crossed trained to fill in at other departments.
- Assist with refunds and exchanges
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgeable with home improvement products
- Knowledgeable with Plumbing Fundamentals
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Motivated, hardworking and honest
- Detail oriented
- Prior Plumbing trade or sales experience preferred.
- Download an Employment Application
- Fill out the application in your own handwriting.
- Mail or drop off the application in-person to:
Pearl, MS US 39208
No phone calls please.
Applicants that match our criteria for open positions will be contacted for an interview. If an application does not match our current criteria, it will be kept active for at least 90 days for consideration of future openings. If you wish to be considered for employment after that time, please re-apply.
Sutherlands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly enforces a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.