FISKARS 18-Inch Steel Clearing Hatchet With Sheath
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
18-Inch Steel Clearing Hatchet With Sheath
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Dec 5, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 9 inch hatchet-like blade is ideal for chopping roots, vines, small branches, palms and more in your yard and garden
- Blade curve offers pull-cutting great for removing suckers and clearing vines
- One-handed use leaves your other hand free to grab and pile cuttings, unlike other tools that require a two-handed grip
- Hardened steel blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating glides through tough materials without sticking
- Intelligent texture pattern on handle features large dimples where fingers rest for grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Contoured Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging with maximum force
- Extended grip lets you pinch closer to the blade for added control when making precision cuts
- Handle offers plenty of room for both hands, great for added power and control when chopping
- Finger guard offers added protection for safe use
- Includes nylon carrying sheath
- Lifetime warranty
Designed for fast, powerful performance, our Hatchet offers a better way to tame the fast-growing vegetation in your yard and garden, especially when chopping through thick materials. The ultra-sharp, rust-resistant blade is thoughtfully shaped for a wide range of tasks, helping to speed your clearing while leaving one hand free to pile cuttings. The comfortable performance handle design features an intelligent texture pattern and lets you choke up for precision work, grip the middle for general use or grip the end to swing with maximum force. The design also includes a sharpened blade curve for quick pull-cuts.