US Stove 68,000 Btu Black Ashley Hearth Pedestal Wood Stove
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
68,000 Btu Black Ashley Hearth Pedestal Wood Stove
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jan 27, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Blower sold separately (model CB36)
- Mobile home approved (USA only)
- Nickel door handle and pedestal base provides an elegant look to any room
- Integrated ash pan with cast iron ash plug makes clean-up easy
The Ashley Hearth Products AW1120E-P is a beautiful air tight plate steel wood burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view of the burning fire that will enhance any hearth setting. The AW1120E-P wood stove meets the stringent requirements of the EPA "step 2 in 2020 certification guidelines. This wood stove has 68,000 Btu that can heat up to 1200 sq-ft. The Ashley AW1120E-P burns logs up to 18 in L while the pedestal base provides an elegant touch to any room. Here's how it works - the primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the wood stove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning. The AW1120E-P model replaces the previous Vogelzang models TR001, TR001B, TR001WS and APS1100 wood stoves.
|Coverage||1200 sq ft|
|Firebox Opening Size||11.68 in H x 18.29 in W x 11 in D|
|Flue Size||6 in|
|Heating Capacity||68000 Btu|
|Log/Hopper Size||17 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||EPA Compliant|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Firebox, 1 Year All Other Parts, 1 Year Electrical Parts|
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size) and Carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|