Weber 18-Inch Black Smokey Mountain Cooker Charcoal Smoker
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
18-Inch Black Smokey Mountain Cooker Charcoal Smoker
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Dec 2, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Two plated steel cooking grates
- Steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enameled water pan and charcoal chamber
- 481 square inch cooking area
- 4 rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- Glass-reinforced nylon lid handle
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Rust-resistant aluminum fuel door
- Premium-grade cover included
Do it for the love of classic barbecue. For tender meat falling off the bone and the first savory bite that makes taking it low- and-slow, in your Smokey Mountain Cooker smoker, worth every moment.
Read Owner Manual, including all warnings, prior to assembly and/or use. Nominal information shown.
|Primary Cooking Area||481 sq. in.|
|Style||Vertical Water Smoker|
|Total Cooking Area||481 sq. in.|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Made in the USA||Made in the USA with US and globally sourced parts|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Nickel carbonyl, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|