120/240-Volt Programmable Thermostat
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Dec 10, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekend with 4 periods per day (wake, leave, return, sleep)
- Works with electric baseboard heating, convectors, 2-wire radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- Accurate temperature control of ± 0.5° F to setpoint
- High capacity, up to 3500 W at 240 V
The Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Triac Line Volt Thermostat allows you to designate your preferred heating and cooling selections for weekdays and weekends. The added bonus of four customizable time period selections of wake, leave, return and sleep opens a wealth of options to explore when choosing your ideal temperature. This electric baseboard thermostat is compatible with electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings (two-wire) and fan-forced heaters. Honeywell has also implemented the latest in Triac silent switching for a relatively quiet experience and precise temperature controls. The RLV4305A1000E 5-2 features a high capacity of 3500 W at 240 V.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Certification, Codes, Standards||cCSAus Certified; cULus Listed|