Simpson Strong-Tie 9.4-Oz Liquid High-Strength Acrylic Adhesive
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9.4-Oz Liquid High-Strength Acrylic Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 10:1 two-component high-strength, acrylic-based anchoring adhesive
- Easy hole-cleaning procedure no power-brushing required
- For best results, store between 14 and 80° F
- Cures in substrate temperatures as low as 14° F in 24 hrs or less
Formulated for high-strength anchorage of threaded rod and rebar into cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry under a wide range of conditions, AT-XP adhesive dispenses easily in cold or warm environments and in below-freezing temperatures with no need to warm the cartridge. When mixed properly, this low-odor formula is a dark teal color for easy post-installation identification.