Diablo® 2-5/8-Inch Carbide-Tipped Wood & Metal Hole Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2-5/8-Inch Carbide-Tipped Wood & Metal Hole Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 28, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 60 mm (2-3/8 in ) cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in 1 pass and increased productivity
- Fits with Snap-Lock Plus mandrel system allowing a quick and easy change with no downtime
- Mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws, from 5/8 in to 6 in diameter
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- 50x longer cutting life
Drills clean wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron and stainless steel
Diablo introduces the first carbide-tipped hole saws on the market to cut both wood and metal (wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron, stainless steel and metal). Delivering 50 times longer cutting life than bi-metal, these new carbide-tipped hole saws offer faster cutting performance and increased productivity.
|Application||Wood, Nail Embedded Wood, Plastic, Aluminum, Metal, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and Metal|
|Cutting Depth||2-3/8 in|