Diablo 9-Inch Carbide General Purpose Recip Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9-Inch Carbide General Purpose Recip Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Aug 7, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Carbide tooth design for up to 50X cutting life in wood and metal applications
- Patented variable tooth technology provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Unique plunge tip design that enables faster and easier plunging in wood
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coated for less gumming and friction
- 1 in demolition body for straighter cuts with less vibration
Diablo's new Demo Demon carbide general purpose reciprocating blades are the first on the market specifically designed for both wood and metal. These blades include exclusive features that deliver unmatched 50 times longer life in both wood and metal cutting applications. With an oversized blade body, patented Variable tooth design, and Perma-Shield non-stick coating, this blade is ideal for cutting nail-embedded wood and demolition thick metal applications with a 1/8 in to 3/8 in thickness.
|Tooth Design||Carbide Teeth|