Diablo 9-Inch Carbide Tipped Pruning And Clean Wood Saw Blad
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9-Inch Carbide Tipped Pruning And Clean Wood Saw Blad
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 15, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Carbide tipped cutting edge for up to 50X cutting life versus standard pruning blades
- Ultimate cutting performance in clean wood and pruning applications
- Aggressive carbide tooth geometry delivers fast and effortless cuts
- Large blade gullets between teeth provide fast chip removal
- Strengthened, oversized blade body for extreme cutting applications
Diablo's new Demo Demon Carbide pruning and fast clean wood blades feature an aggressive carbide tooth geometry for an unmatched 50 times longer cutting life, faster cuts and increased productivity in pruning and clean wood cutting applications. These industry first carbide blades are designed with large gullets and a strengthened, oversized blade body for fast chip removal in extreme cutting applications. In addition, these radical blades feature Perma-Shield non-stick coating to prevent gumming and friction for fast, effortless cuts in some of the toughest wood cutting scenarios.
|Tooth Design||Carbide Teeth|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|