Century Drill & Tool Slip Joint Plier, Chrome Vanadium Steel Jaw, 10-Inch Oal
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Slip Joint Plier, Chrome Vanadium Steel Jaw, 10-Inch Oal
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Aug 7, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Slip joint adjusts to accommodate various sizes of materials
- Offers an adjustable jaw opening to optimally bend or grip the object being worked on
- Made from chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Comfort grip handles for additional grip to maximize force with less fatigue
Century Drill & Tool Slip Joint Plier, 4-1/8 in Jaw Opening, 1-3/8 in L Jaw, Chrome Vanadium Steel Jaw, Comfort-Grip Handle, 10 in OAL
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Jaw Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Jaw Opening Size||4-1/8 in|
|Overall Length||10 in|
|Jaw Length||1-3/8 in|