Combination Hammer Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 13 A motor drives 6-1/2 ft-lb of impact energy for professional results
- Vibration Control™ technology for all day jobs and tool offers maximum user comfort
- Constant Response™ circuitry provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection
- Turbo™ power delivers 20% more power in hammer-only mode
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- SDS-max® bit system for tool-free bit change with automatic bit-locking and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Dual-mode selector two modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Variable speed dial for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Vario-Lock™ positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch helps to minimize torque reaction
The Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8 in SDS-max® combination hammer features a powerful 13 A motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Providing 6-1/2 ft-lb of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.2 lb for a top performance-to-weight ratio. The hammer has integral clutch that helps to minimize torque reaction. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer's 12-position Vario-Lock™ helps to optimize chiseling angles. Bosch's Vibration Control™ in the hammer mechanism and grip area provide improved user comfort. And with Constant Response™ circuitry, users benefit from smooth starts and constant load under pressure.
|BPM||1700 to 2900 bpm|
|Chuck Size||1-5/8 in|
|Chuck Type||Keyless SDS-Max|
|Cord Length||54 ft|
|Impact Energy||6.5 ft-lb|
|Includes||(1) 360 deg Auxiliary Side Handle (1) Carrying Case|
|RPM||170 to 340|
|Type||Combination Hammer Drill|