KOOL SEAL 5-Gallon Pail Liquid Silver Aluminum Roof Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Gallon Pail Liquid Silver Aluminum Roof Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High performance formula, reinforced with fiber for durability
- Reflects heat and harmful UV rays to help lower cooling costs
- Protects against the elements, extending the life of the roof
KOOL SEAL® fibered aluminum roof coating (KS0024300) is formulated using a fibered, economy grade, aluminum roof coating that forms a tough and durable surface. Its highly reflective finish helps keep interior structures cooler in the summer and lower cooling costs.
|Weight (Lbs)||42.0 lb|
|Applicable Materials||Aluminum, Asphalt, Metal|
|Application||For metal, asphalt, modified bitumen and rolled roofing|
|Application Method||Roller, Spray|
|Boiling point||285.8° F|
|Compositions||Medium Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvent, Heavy Aliphatic Solvent, Heavy Petroleum Naphtha, Asphalt (Petroleum), Kaolin, Mica, Light Aliphatic Hydrocarbon, Stoddard Solvent, Aluminum, Perlite, Cellulose, Crystalline Silica, Respirable Powder, 1, 3, 5-Trimethylbenzene, 1, 2, 4-Trimethylbenzene, Crystalline Silica, Non-Respirable, Xylene|
|Coverage Area||50 to 100 sq-ft/gal|
|Drying time||4 to 6 hr|
|Flash Point||105.5° F|
|Net Content||5 gal|
|Temperature Rating||>50° F|
|VOC Content||422 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|