Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Feb 20, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Photoelectric sensor warns of smoldering fires
- Electrochemical sensor monitors carbon monoxide levels
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Nuisance-free photoelectric technology reduces false alarms that result from cooking and shower steam
- Talking alarm indicates location and nature of threat
- Voice and location alert feature ensures residents are aware of room location where danger is detected
- Powered by sealed 10 years lithium batteries to provide continuous protection for 10 years without battery replacement
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology for less nuisance alarms
- Eliminates annoying low battery chirps in the middle of the night
- Single button test/silence to ensure your alarm is working properly
The FIRST ALERT PRC710V combination photoelectric smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with ten year battery and voice and location helps protect your home from two potentially deadly threats by providing up to a decade of uninterrupted monitoring. Equipped with dual sensors, this low-profile alarm detects smoke from slow-burning, smoldering fires. Half as thick as a standard alarm, this detector has a slim, contemporary design that mounts unobtrusively on a wall or ceiling. A built-in 10 year lithium-ion battery provides continuous power, with no need to ever worry about changing the battery during the lifetime of the alarm.
|Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin