EATON 100-Amp Rainproof Main Breaker
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
100-Amp Rainproof Main Breaker
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
Eaton's BR 1-inch loadcenters house the branch circuit breakers and the wiring required to distribute power to individual circuits. They serve as main breaker for service entrances or as main lug when adding circuits to existing service. The main breaker protects the main entire panel and can be used as a service disconnect. The branch breakers protect the wires leading to individual electrical loads such as fixtures and outlets. BR Loadcenters are specially designed for easy installation.
- Twin neutral design located in wireway, away from circuit breakers, means easier wiring and balancing of the load.
- Extra 1.5-inch knock-out for bundling allows maximum wiring gutter space for ease of wiring in compliance with NEC requirements.
- One-piece roll-formed metal backpan with circuit breaker alignment notches ensures accurately aligned breaker and bus tabs.
- Standard 14-3/8 in (365.1 mm) wide enclosures fit snugly between wall studs.
- Tangential main knock-out eliminates the need for conduit offsets, which permits faster, easier installation.
- BR Loadcenters feature Robertson slotted square combo screwheads, which means only one screwdriver is need for installation.