Skil Worm Drive Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Worm Drive Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jul 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor and durable worm drive gears for pro performance and long life
- Cut-Ready™ depth of cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- A multi-function wrench has a variety of uses on the jobsite stores in the foot
- 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
- Contoured main handle for increased user comfort and control
- Integrated saw hook for safe rafter placement
- Anti-snag lower guard for small cut-offs
- Die cast aluminum motor and gear housing for durability
- Oil lubrication and relief bellows for long life
- 22 Amp switch and heavy gauge cord
- More accessible spindle lock for quick, easy blade changes
- Lightweight, 14.2 lbs without blade, cord and wrench, reduces user fatigue
The worm drive SKILSAW, often called the saw that built America just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor, the new SHD77-02 combines the power and durability expected of SKILSAW with jobsite proven, user-focused features.
|Cord Length||8 ft|