HILLMAN 7/16 x 5-1/4-Inch Durasteel Gold Coated Lag Screw Eye
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7/16 x 5-1/4-Inch Durasteel Gold Coated Lag Screw Eye
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jul 4, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Forged steel and premium gold finish combine high tensile strength with pleasing aesthetics
- Installs easily in a pre-drilled hole with a hex nut
- Coarse screw thread matches USS standard fasteners
Durasteel gold coated lag screw eyes are part of a specialty line of coated connection products. Each item features a recognizable gold finish that promotes longer life, durability and strength. This revolutionary coating technology has 15X the corrosion resistance and 8X the abrasion protection of standard zinc hardware. No longer worry about the wear and tear that weather and marine corrosion causes on your hardware. Durasteel connection hardware protects against rain, fertilizer, manure, treated lumber, snow and more.
|Eye Inside Diameter||7/16 in|
|Overall Length||5-1/4 in|