DeWalt 20-Volt Max Cordless 1/2-Inch Variable Speed Compact Drill /Driver, Includes Battery And Charger
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max Cordless 1/2-Inch Variable Speed Compact Drill /Driver, Includes Battery And Charger
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 7, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
The DCD771C2 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit is lightweight and compact for working in tight spaces for long periods of time. High-speed transmission delivers 2-Speed variations allowing users to choose the level of performance needed for various applications.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Battery Capacity||1.3 Ah|
|Certifications||CSA Listed, UL Listed|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Includes||DCD771 1/2 in Drill Driver, (2) 20V Max* compact lithium ion battery packs, Compact Charger, Contractor Bag|
|No Load RPM||0 To 450; 0 To 1,500|
|Number of Clutch Settings||16|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Units Watts Out||300|
|Warranty||3 yr Limited|