Makita 18-Volt Battery Two-Tool Combo Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
18-Volt Battery Two-Tool Combo Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- 1/2 in driver-drill with two-speed (0 to 600 and 0 to 1900 rpm) delivers up to 480 in -lb of max torque
- 1/2 in driver-drill features a compact design at only 7-1/4 in long and weighs only 3.3 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact driver with variable speed (0 to 2900 rpm and 0 to 3500 ipm) delivers up to 1460 in -lb of max torque
- Impact driver features a compact design at only 5-3/8 in long and weighs only 2.8 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft-grips provide increased comfort
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Driver-drill and impact driver feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
- 18 V compact Lithium-Ion 2 Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- The battery reaches a full charge in 25 mins or less
- The battery is compatible with 18 V LXT® tools
The Makita 18 V compact Lithium-Ion cordless two-piece combo kit is built for the pro-user who demands best-in-class Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving and fastening in a compact size. It's part of Makita's expanding 18 V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18 V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18 V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18 V LXT® and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating star protection inside. The CT225R includes a 1/2 in driver-drill in a compact size for increased versatility. The kit also includes an impact driver that weighs only 3.3 lb yet delivers a full 1460 in -lb of maximum torque for fastening and driving applications.
|Battery Charge Time||25 min|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|