Makita 18-Volt Lxt Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 2.0Ah
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
18-Volt Lxt Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 2.0Ah
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush design delivers 26% more RPM without decreasing torque
- Dual LED lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Convenient one-touch 1/4 in hex chuck for quick bit changes
- All metal gear housing for increased jobsite durability
- Variable speed (0 to 2900 rpm and 0 to 3500 ipm) and 1460 in-lb of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8 in long
- Weighs only 2.8 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the premium raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11R) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime.
Its part of Makitas expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the worlds largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XDT11R features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8 long and 2.8 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Makitas entire line-up of impact drivers including the XDT11R is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the XDT11R is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
|BPM||0 To 3500|
|Battery Capacity||2 Ah|
|Drive Size||1/4 in|
|Includes||(2) BL1820B 18 V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2 Ah Battery, XDT11Z 18 V LXT Impact Driver, DC18RC 18 V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger and Tool Case|
|No Load RPM||0 To 2,900|
|Torque||1460 in -lb|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|