4 x 8-Foot X 5/8-Inch Fire-Shield Tapered Gypsum Board
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Dec 5, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The original 5/8 in (15.9 mm) Type X panels for interior wall and ceiling applications
- Provide additional fire resistance over Regular panels
- Comply with ASTM C1396, Standard Specification for Gypsum Board, for 5/8 in (15.9 mm) and Type X gypsum wallboard
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Classification as to fire resistance, surface-burning characteristics and noncombustibility
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
Sheetrock Brand Firecode X Panels (UL Type SCX) are 5/8 in (15.9 mm) Type X gypsum panels that feature a noncombustible gypsum core that is encased in 100% recycled face and back papers that form a high strength composite design. The face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core, and the ends are cut square and even. The long edges of the panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with Sheetrock Brand joint treatment systems. The panels are UL Classified for fire resistance and can be used in any UL Design in which Type SCX panels are listed. On the face along the long edge of each panel, the UL Type Designation is printed for easy identification by building inspectors.
|Size||8 ft x 4 ft x 5/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|