HARRIS 8-Ounce Powder Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Ounce Powder Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 28, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Composed of 10 lb of ground freshwater diatomaceous earth
- Listed with the organic minerals research institute
- Powder duster in the bag for easy application
Harris food grade diatomaceous earth (DE) is composed of 100% ground freshwater DE, with no additives. The product is made of the naturally occurring fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of algae that forms in freshwater. These remains are ground up into a soft, fine white powder that carry many different uses. Its chemical free and completely safe to use around children and pets. Harris diatomaceous earth is listed with the organic minerals research institute (OMRI) for organic use. Its mined in Nevada and packaged in Georgia in a 10 lb airtight bag. Included in the bag is a powder duster, allowing for easy application of a fine dusting of powder. Based in Cartersville, GA a short drive from the PF Harris manufacturing plant, EVHS aims to prevent cruelty, relieve suffering and provide humane treatment for all animals in need. The organization actively works to eliminate root causes of suffering and acts as an educational resource for the community, with the main goal being to find a great home for animals in its custody.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|