Permatex 8-Fl. Oz. Aluminum Anti-Seize Lubricant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Fl. Oz. Aluminum Anti-Seize Lubricant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Oct 3, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers
- For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts
- Prevents seizing and galling of all metals on chassis and engines
- Highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants
- In inert form, will not evaporate or harden in temperature extremities
- Resistant to salt, corrosion, and moisture
Heavy-duty blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants in a petroleum base. Use on boiler and oven parts, gears, chains, cables, sprockets, levers, pivots, rollers, valve stems, jet engines, and industrial turbines during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing, and to assure easier disassembly. Inert, will not evaporate or harden in extreme temperatures. Salt, corrosion, and moisture resistant. -60 to 1600℉
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||Mil-A-907E Specified|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Size||8 fl. oz.|