Milwaukee 9-Inch 5 Tpi Sawzall The Ax With Carbide Teeth Saw Blades
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9-Inch 5 Tpi Sawzall The Ax With Carbide Teeth Saw Blades
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Carbide Technology + Best Tooth Design = Longest Life
- 5 TPI for Fast Aggressive Cuts
- Fang Tip for Fastest Plunging
- Carbide Teeth for 50X Life in Nail-Embedded Wood and Residential Materials
- Nail Guard allows users to Rip Nails Not Teeth
- Optimized for Cordless. 25% More Cuts per Charge
The AX with Carbide Teeth, engineered to deliver long life in the toughest applications while being the fastest carbide-tipped recip saw blades on the market. These new blades will deliver 50X longer life over standard bi-metal blades and 2X faster cutting than other carbide blades. The Ax with Carbide Teeth features optimized carbide tipping technology that delivers extreme life. A fast, aggressive 5 TPI blade design allows for the fastest cutting in nail-embedded wood and a wide range of residential material. In addition, The Ax with Carbide Teeth will feature Milwaukee patented features Nail Guard(tm) and Fang Tip(tm). Nail Guard allows the user to Rip Nails Not Teeth, delivering extreme durability. The Fang Tip(tm) provides the fastest plunging on any wood cutting blade on the market. The Ax with Carbide Teeth is optimized for Cordless Recip Saws delivering over 25% more cuts per charge.
|Type||Carbide Reciprocating Saw Blade|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Blade Length||9 in|