DeWalt Atomic 20-Volt Max Cordless 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver, Includes Battery And Charger
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Atomic 20-Volt Max Cordless 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver, Includes Battery And Charger
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Apr 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compact at only 6.3-inch front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- LED foot light for superior visibility
- DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
- Lightweight at only 2.4-pounds
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
This Brushless Compact Drill/Driver Kit includes two 20V MAX* Lithium Ion batteries, charger, and carrying bag. It is only 6.3 in front to back, and its high-performance brushless motor delivers 340 unit watts outs (UWO). The LED provides optimum illumination in dark spaces. The handle is ergonomically designed for increased comfort, balance, and easier tool control. It also has a removable belt hook. Its backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Battery Capacity||5 Ah|
|Charger Type||DCB107 Charger|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Includes||(1) DCD708 20V MAX Brushless Compact 1/2 in Drill/Driver, (2) 20V MAX Lithium Ion Batteries, (1) DCB107 Charger, (1) Carrying Bag, (1) Belt Clip|
|No Load RPM||0 To 450; 0 to 1,650|
|Number of Clutch Settings||15|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Units Watts Out||340|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||3 yr Limited|